Vitamin B Complex Capsules
to supplement your supply with B vitamins
Contains: 200 capsules
Take one capsule with some liquid once a day with the main meal.
Information The term “B complex” comprises different B vitamins which interact to support many metabolic processes, e.g. niacin, pantothenic acid and folic acid. This interaction is reflected in the following functions:
The EFSA confirms:
• Folic acid, vitamins B6 and B12 play a role in the normal homocystein metabolism. Among others, vitamins B1, B2, B6 and B12, niacin and pantothenic acid are involved in the
• Vitamins B1, B2, B6 and B12 as well as niacin together make an important contribution to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
• Folic acid is relevant for blood formation while vitamins B6 and B12 are involved in the formation of red blood cells.
• In addition, folic acid and vitamin B12 play a role in cell division. A functioning cell division is important for cell renewal and growth processes.
• Niacin, as well as vitamin B2, contributes to the preservation of the skin and the mucous membranes.
Since B vitamins are water-soluble they cannot be stored by the human organism (with the exception of vitamin B12). In addition, they are usually sensitive to heat and sometimes also to light. This explains why it is not always easy to ensure the required intake of these vitamins with our normal diet. This is particularly true when high physical performance is required, and in the light of everyday stress.
Vitamin B Complex Capsules serve as a supplement to a normal, balanced diet. The B vitamins contained in one capsule cover at least the daily intake recommended by the German Nutrition Society. One capsule contains 4 mg vitamin B1, 4 mg vitamin B2, 6 mg vitamin B6, 3 μg vitamin B12, 18 mg NE niacin, 18 mg pantothenic acid, 600 μg folic acid. Ingredients Soya oil; gelatine; vegetable fats (coconut, palm kernel); moisture retainer: glycerine; calcium D-phosphate; nicotine amide; pyridoxin hydrochloride; butter fat; thiamine monohydrate; riboflavin; emulsifier: soyalecithins; pteroylmonoglutamic acid; cyanocobalamin; colours: iron oxides and iron hydroxides, copper complexes of chlorophyllins.