Iron Plus Capsules
Supports the normal blood formation + improtant B-vitamins Contains: 150 capsules Information Iron is the quantitatively most important trace element in our body.
According to the results report of the “National Consumption Study” from 2008, especially women up to the age of 50 do not consume the recommended amount of iron!
The EFSA has documented the following scientific evaluation of iron:
• Iron plays a role in the normal formation of red blood cells and the red blood pigment haemoglobin.
• In addition, it contributes to the oxygen transport within the body.
• It also contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
• Iron supports the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and has an important function in cell division.
• Last but not least, this trace element contributes to a normal energy metabolism.
It is not always easy to comply with the recommended daily intake with a normal diet.
There are many reasons for this: The low iron content of many foods, the poorer metabolism of iron from plant-based foods, or a higher recommended intake due to certain life situations such as pregnancy or breast-feeding.
Among others, women up to the age of 50 require somewhat more iron than men from the same age group due to their menstrual bleeding. People who give blood can also benefit from a dietary supplement that contains iron.
Apart from iron, Iron Plus Capsules contain vitamin B12, to support the normal formation of red blood cells, and folic acid, to contribute to normal blood formation, as well as niacin and biotin which play a role in the energy metabolism. One capsule contains 5 mg iron, 9 mg niacin, 200 μg folic acid, 150 μg biotin, 1 μg vitamin B12. Ingredients sunflower oil; gelatine; iron gluconate; vegetable fats (coconut, palm kernel); moisture retainer: glycerine; stabiliser: yellow beeswax; nicotine amide; butter fat; folic acid; D-biotin; cyanocobalamin; moisture retainer: sorbitol; emulsifier: monoglycerides and diglycerides of edible fatty acids; colour: iron oxides and iron hydroxides.
Information concerning nutrients and substances with a specific nutritional effect nutrients per recommended dose (1 capsule/day) % of the reference quantity
Iron 5 mg 36 %
Niacin 9 mg NE 56 %
Folic acid 200 μg 100 %
Biotin 150 μg 300 %
Vitamin B12 1 μg 40 %
* Reference quantity pursuant to directive 1169/2011 (EU) * No reference quantity available Dietary supplement Recommended dosage One capsule to be taken with plenty of liquid, once a day.
• Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
• Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. Make sure you adopt a healthy lifestyle.
• Do not store the product within the reach of small children.